AmRisk Insurance offers coverage specifically designed for USPA Polo Clubs
The AmRisk USPA Polo Club Insurance Program was designed specifically for USPA Polo clubs and their affiliates. Available in all 50 states, our USPA Polo Club insurance is the largest and most comprehensive policy available. This flexible program offers an insurance policy specifically created for exposures unique to your polo club. For as little as $750 per year our $1,000,000 liability policy will cover all owners, officers and club members if a law suit arises from an club activity. Liability coverage is provided for all declared equestrian club activities including public events, boarding, instruction and owned or leased premises. Products, completed operations and personal advertising injury exposures are included in coverage. Boarding, riding instruction, clinics and additional special events can be added by endorsement. Coverage for buildings, personal property, automobiles and livestock can also be included in the policy.
Polo Club Insurance Policy Highlights
- A+ rated U.S. insurance company
- Full Occurrence Basis Liability
- Up to $10 million liability limits
- Liability coverage extends to the U.S., U.S. territories and Canada.
- Products/Completed Operations coverage
- Personal Injury & Advertising Liability
- Blanket Additional Insured endorsement available
- $100,000 Damage To Property of Others
- $5,000 Spectator medical payments included.
- Participant Liability & Accident Coverage Option
- Defense cost paid in excess of policy limit
- Independent contractors can be added to policy
- Care, Custody & Control Liability
- Special Events Coverage
Our basic USPA insurance policy premium automatically includes all members, member events and declared public event activity. Activities held by and for the sole benefit of members are included and covered at no additional charge. Directors, officers and members are automatically named additional insured’s in the policy definitions. Premises owners, government entities, sanctioning organizations and sponsors may be named as an additional insured by endorsement. Increased coverage limits are available up to $10,000,000.