Rodeo Event Insurance
It’s important that your Rodeo Event Insurance policy is provided by an A rated company with a national presence, strong financial background and established equine expertise. The AmRisk Rodeo Event Program offers this stability through it’s Special Events Division. AmRisk Insurance has served event promoters and horse owners for over 40 years. Our knowledgeable agents, underwriters and claims staff possess the experience and training to handle all facets of your equine special event insurance.
Rodeo Insurance Policy Highlights
- A+ rated U.S. insurance company
- Full Occurrence Basis Liability
- Up to $10 million liability limits
- Liability coverage extends to the U.S., U.S. territories and Canada.
- Products/Completed Operations coverage
- Personal Injury & Advertising Liability
- Additional Insured endorsement available
- $100,000 Damage To Property of Others
- $5,000 Spectator medical payments included
- Event Cancellation Coverage option available
- Defense cost paid in excess of policy limit
- Independent contractors can be added to policy
- Liquor Liability
- Stock Contractor added as additional insured
The AmRisk rodeo event Insurance policy extends coverage to the Show organization. Premises owners, show officials, committee members, judges, volunteers may be included as additional insured’s. Coverage is written on an occurrence basis through an admitted, A rated insurance company.